In this role, you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Carpenter and will assist in the completion of projects by working on our Clean up and Restoration teams as needed. You will be prepping our sites on the Mitigation team to allow for reconstruction on job sites. This is a ground floor opportunity to enter the restoration industry and other company positions in the future.
- Assisting with clean up and mitigation of our sites, to prep them for restoration. Includes but not limited to demolition of walls, floors, removal of baseboard, Etc.
- Selecting tools, preparing our vehicles, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Cutting plywood, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drilling holes in timbers or lumber.
- Smoothing or sanding surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn, previous construction experience strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism.