M.A. Restoration is looking for an experienced Carpenter who has the ability to produce and energetically manage our job sites and various trades people. We need an adaptable, personable, and proactive team leader to own this position. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow into a supervisory role.
You will be responsible for the daily execution of on-site operations for our projects. This is a role where your carpentry and leadership skills will be equally vital. You will be asked to lead our production on projects, directing field personnel and maintaining good communication with the Team to make sure the job is finished on time and within budget. You will also demonstrate leadership skills and will maintain a safe work environment.
- Manage day to day scheduling and field oversight
- Assist team with project planning and developing site logistics
- Work closely with pre-construction and Project Management team to identify and solve problems
- Read plans or follow scopes finish carpentry, framing, hang crown moldings, install window/door casings and baseboards, install fixtures and hardware
- Use hand and power tools and check the accuracy of completed work
- Experience in rough framing of walls, ceilings, and roof
- Temporary support, repair/replace patios, decks, doors, cabinets, appliances and necessary demolition to repair.
- Ensure project is completed on schedule, within budget and with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the job site, and safety requirements are met
- Must have carpentry experience (5 + Years) and knowledge of remodeling
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Technical understanding of residential and commercial construction including building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices
- Ability to gather information, prepare reports and communicate
- Proven experience with complex detailed projects
- Ability to learn new software
$25-$35 an hour based on experience